Monday, January 19, 2009

Web 2.0 and RSS

I was really excited to learn about web 2.o and RSS. I really had no idea about any of these things and I look forward to using them in the future. I learned that a lot of resources used by teachers and others can be shared through Web 2.0. It is a great way to stay connected with others in your field and that hold similar interests. It enhances communication, information sharing and collaboration. I was really excited to learn about RSS Feeds. I learned that instead of having to go out and search for information, you can use RSS to pick the information you specifically want and then have it sent to you. I had no idea that most websites have an RSS. As a teacher I can use Web 2.0 and RSS to stay updated and connected with other teachers and updating and changing information. It is also a great way to have quick and easy access to useful resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment